Programme / Infos
The 3Laender Enduro Race is real enduro racing! In the Reschenpass region we have the perfect natural and man made enduro trail which allow us to built technical and long stages! In fact, the “3Laender Enduro Trails” are a perfect basis for trailriding – and the landscape at the border between Austria, South Tyrol (Italy) and Switzerland ist very beautiful, too. Come and enjoy this very special enduro event – as a single rider or in a "Duo team" with your team-mate. Most of the time you reach the beginning of the trails by mountain railways, but sometimes you have to pedal, too. But at the end of each ascent you can expect an amazing descent on a trail – we promise! After your finish you’ll have to chance to relax in a chilled atmosphere at the event site in Reschen!
(See the schedule for further details)
Friday 27th August 2021
On Friday we kick things off: You’ll have the chance to ride and inspect some of the trails of the race. In the late afternoon a prologue is held to find out the starting order for Saturday morning. Your participation on the prologue is mandatory – time will count for the ranking als is also base for the starting order on Saturday.
Saturday 28th August 2021
The whole day is characterized by riding the finest enduro trails: First start will be around 9 am, the course will include five to seven stages in the region of Reschenpass. Sometimes with technical obstacles, sometimes with fast sections full of flow – the day presents the whole range of alpine trails. But riding fun is always the main focus! All riders will have lunch at a lovely mountain hut, and after your return to the festival site in Nauders you join a common evening meal or barbecue – to be prepared for the third day of 3Laender Enduro Race powered by SANTA CRUZ.
Sunday 29th August 2021
Amazing trails are waiting for you at the last day of the event. You’ll compete in two or three stages – some you’ll reach the start by mountain railway, sometimes by pedaling. After the finish of the last groups you join the victory ceremony – and you’ll know the fastest solo and duo-team riders.
- Event-Area/Location Start & Finish: At Reschen (small peninsula below Reschen). Austragungsort: Start & Ziel ist 2021 in Reschen am See/Südtirol (ITA). Adress: near Altdorf 11, 39027 Reschen (Via Paese Vecchio/39027 Resia BZ)
- Rider limit: 480 places are available on the starting line-up.
- Registration: Participation possible from 18 years or age group 2003.
- Ranking-Solo: There will be individual rankings available for every rider with times per single section and a cumulative total ride time.
- Ranking-DUO: The slowest time of each stage is scored. The total time results from the cumulated stage time. (Define DUO team name when registering!)
- Starting Order: The starting order for the prologue is decided according to the start numbers assigned. The start on day 2 will be according to the prologue result (slowest riders first).
- Overall Series Ranking: At the end of the season the best riders of the TrailTrophy series will be honored at the Final. Riders will be awarded points according to where they place at each TrailTrophy with the rider with the highest number of points at the end winning. The same number of points will be awarded for each TrailTrophy.
- Overall Series Ranking II: There is NO deleted result within the scope of the series ranking. To be considered for the TT overall series ranking you must compete in the TT final!
- Prizes: Trophies and prizes will be awarded to the winners - no prize money will be given out.
Conditions of participation/Rules & regulations
Conditions of participation and rules & regulations can be found here (in German and English).